Information Collection and Use:
When you visit the Articles Singapore website just to browse, read pages or download news/information. Articles Singapore may collect your personally identifiable information, i.e. your name, email address, residence and office address, telephone, mobile number automatically.
Further, Articles Singapore may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the information about your computer hardware, IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and exit times and referring identical or group website.
While using Articles Singapore website, Articles Singapore may ask you to provide us with personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your personal identifiable information may include, but it is not limited to your name.
The Company is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties, guest bloggers and subscribers. Accordingly, the Company has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Subscribers, guest bloggers or any other user of Articles Singapore are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of the Company. Neither the Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through Articles Singapore represents the opinions and judgements of the respective information provider, Subscriber, or other user not under contract with the Company. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on Articles Singapore by anyone other than authorized the Company employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through the Articles Singapore website. It is the responsibility of the Subscribers/Readers to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Articles Singapore website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Security of your Personal Information and Data
As Articles Singapore values your personal information, Articles Singapore will ensure an adequate level of protection. Articles Singapore has therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While Articles Singapore strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, Articles Singapore cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Agreement and any operating rules for Articles Singapore established by the Company constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and courts in Singapore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and try any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Contract. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of Articles Singapore website(s) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Articles Singapore nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website(s) for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in Articles Singapore website(s) which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of Articles Singapore website(s) may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Articles Singapore website(s) may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Articles Singapore has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).